February 16, 2015

NEW HOME

Hello everyone it's been months since I last came here, and unfortunately or not this time is to say goodbye.

It's been an amazing journey, it all started when I was studying in Barcelona with a few friends, it accompanied me throughout my search for work and actually helped me a lot at that time and followed me in the beginning of my working life.

Then everything came in between and I left this space a little abandoned which really saddened me, so this year I made the decision to come back to blogging but this time in a fresh new space that I hope you like as much or even more than this one.

So this is my invitation to you to join me in my newest adventure, hope you do. :)

Thank you for being here and I'll be waiting for you in my new home L'Scrapbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Really glad to read your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...